Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Tough Guy Chronicles: "Smashing and Stuff"

Since I spend so much time blabbing about other people's business on my other blog, I figured that I should do the same here. The Morning Clam is almost all politics and world events though. In a new installment in line with my current thirst to find something non-political to write about, I am simply going to click on the "Next Blog" link at the top of the page and make comments about what other people think is important. Who knows? I might find some great stuff.

I will title it "The Tough Guy Chronicles".

So, let's get started with our first "Tough Guy".
From The xTrinity

"MONDAY"

badminton with melissa, josephine, jasmine, jackie, melisa, benny, terrance and huiling. it was really fun. woke up met terrance at his house there and i made him run to catch my bus haha. reached punngol community center the same time as the rest who went for breakfast first. played than jackie and huiling came. played for quite awhile than this weird guy booked a court but he was alone so he asked if he could join us. i was hinting a NO but he kept like saying he does not mind and stuff so like whatever. haha he kept smashing and stuff. around 1 30 plus left for plaza sing with terrance to watch hancock and it was awesome! ate subway for lunch and ajisen ramen for dinner and OMG terrance spent $50 dollars in one day. & did i mention we saw mr eswaren 2 times !?!?! once at the CC and the other at ps. so qiao! haha.


This is too much for me to take in. Well, this Tough Guy seems to "like" love basketball and "whatever". I guess my question is why would this "weird guy" who booked the court even consider sharing the court with this snob? He booked the damn court. I think he should have told Huiling to take a hike. The second that the Tough Guy started "hinting NO", the "weird guy" should have taken every available basketball and put them on the court that he reserved.

"Weird guy" is not me though and he apparently shared his court and "stuff". I must admit that I'm a little intrigued as to what "smashing and stuff" entails. It reminds me a little of that amazing Big Pun song.



You know. I'm a little suspect of Terrance as well. Tough Guy claims that he spent fifty whole dollars in one day, but from what I read, I just can't figure it out. I think that Terrance has a few vices that he's hiding from me. He caught a bus to the community center. That couldn't cost more than a few bucks. Then they played basketball on a court that was already booked by someone else, so even if they did have to pay normally, "weird guy" had already taken that one off of our old friend Terrance. Then they went to a matinee movie which certainly wouldn't have cost him more than fifteen bucks. Add that up to Subway and ramen and I just don't get a total anywhere near fifty bucks.

You know what I think? I think Terrance paid the "weird guy" for all the "smashing and stuff".

What do you think? Where did Terrance really spend that money? AND why is he hiding it from today's Tough Guy?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"did i mention we saw mr eswaren 2
times !?!?!"

All of those exclamations and question marks could in fact mean that Mr. E was perhaps selling something, or behind tough guys back terrence did a little exchange with Mr. E...because tough guy sounds a little out of it, or whatever.

The Expat said...

So, you think Mr. Eswaren was behind it? There was something about him that was a little odd. Perhaps I'll have to do a check up and see just how much he has to do with this. Terrance is it for it...

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of this kind of entry...you can make anything entertaining!

Keep it up? Gets me through these slow summer days.

Anonymous said...

It's badmintion. It's actually better.

The Expat said...

You think he has a badminton gambling problem? That does make sense. There seems to be others like him as well.

From www.badmintoncentral.com

"Does anyone know any information about gambling in badminton, coz i've searched on google and there is no sites that allow you to bet on badminton events. Ned to know for assignment. Cheers guys, Matt"

Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait, why are these people hanging out from sun-up to sun-down, having had THREE meals together? That's shady enough. If T footed the bill for all of their "entertainment", including food, then he has well over exceeded his half of a c-note. This guy could be a hustler in many different variations...
or whatever. haha

The Expat said...

Wow. I'm glad this is a group effort. It's amazing how much I missed in my original post.

Does anyone know where the name Huiling is from?

Anonymous said...

I'd bet Chinese.

Anonymous said...

"OMG" you are TOO much! I sure miss the days of coming home to you in the basement (sounds wierd to those that don't know the living arrangement).....and then doing nothing the rest of the night but laughing at you and your "funny box"- you're "funny box is on" 100% of the time. You ARE OFFICIALLY the funniest person I know......how lucky am I to have you as my little bro. By the way, though you're funny, it doesn't mean you're not incredibly annoying at times. ;) Nice song by the way.....reminds me of the old days in the 'hood. ;)