Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Heritage of My Face

"Right in the face!" or "Get outta my face!" are some of my favorite quotes because anything that is "in the face" is funny...in the face.

My previous two posts have been dealing with the nuances of my facial resemblace to famous lesbian teevee icons, like... well, just one: Ellen.

There is a little known site called My Heritage. On this site, you can put in a picture and the program will find celebrities that you resemble. Simple.

So, I'm going to put in 5 totally different pictures of myself and see who comes up. I'll give you the top 5 on each.

First image going in is my drivers license from when I was 21 year old.

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Geneology - Family tree templates

Here is onw from last year.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph



And this is the most lesbian one I can find.

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

So, do you see Ellen? No, I see some dude name William Moseley and Aretha Franklin. But now I feel like I've turned my back on my long time nemisis, Ellen.

Who is your favorite look-alike?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always thought that you resembled Aretha Franklin!

Anonymous said...

I have always thought you looked like Prince William! Really! And you are close in age too.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE do a tough guy installment on this great find...

http://nicolemobile.blogspot.com/

Rmeis said...

I did this as well and came out resembling Zac Hanson

The Expat said...

Nice! I used to be told that I looked like him, too. Ha!

Open Micah said...

Wait, where is you ARC card picture??

The Expat said...

Which one? The new lesbian one or the old addict one?