Thursday, July 10, 2008

Explanation

Perhaps it's time to explain the title of this blog and the picture of my stached-face hovering over a bowl of makkoli.



If you want to know what makkoli is the click here. Makkoli is a great Sunday afternoon drink. It's light, it tastes great and it's got that extra kick that gets you going.

The floating translucent stached-face is just that. It was my attempt to try something new on Photo Shop while incorporating the title of the blog.

So, these are my thoughts over a nice cool Sunday afternoon drink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the 'stache?

Anonymous said...

Does it have its own comments?

The Expat said...

The stache was from last winter. Of course, I filled it in a bit.

Most of these comments ARE from my mustache.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we clarified that the 'stache does most of the talking.

Man, I can't get over how GOOD LOOKIN' that is on you! It has no rival! Well, maybe John Mecklenbourg's (sp.?)mullet....maybe John with the East TN mullet AND a handle bar stache but that's about it!

You're so goshen.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, thanks for the explanation! Makes perfect sense now!