Monday, June 23, 2008

Really?

My eyes get red, especially after beer, a long day, too much sun, if someone is looking at my eyes when I think they are red or when someone else has red eyes. Odd, but I think that its pretty common with fair eyed people. So, I need eye drops. 고 and I went to the pharmacy and picked some up.



Again, it's blurry, but you probably saw that it was RED. That's just want I want to put in my already red eyes. Also, it's called Tinkle. It works though, still I'm not super thrilled to put red Tinkle in my eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me if you need some Clear Eyes...."clear" get it...from the USA!

Rmeis said...

Remember Freshman Year in Reese when Rodge always came to the rescue with Clear Eyes Eyedrops?

The Expat said...

Hahaha! I haven't thought about that is ages. Good old 'Vis".