Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Goshen

A couple of years ago my sister used to playfully call my unshaven upper lip hair a "Goshen". The name is taken from a rural county or town in Ohio just outside of Cincinnati which would pop up on her caller ID whenever I would call. And this past winter my friends and I grew our mustaches out and again she called me "Goshen" when we spoke. Well, I found this among the stacks of useless ESL clutter in one of my schools.


Just look at this school. "Goshen College: Uncommon Education, Uncommon Success". I know there are people who have gone here and I'm sure some have gone on to do great things and blah, but I wonder if potential Goshen students thought, "Hey, maybe I do want an uncommon eduation."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

We can all use some more
Goshen" in the world!