Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Back-ish

While I'm a lot more interested in the political climate rather than the NOTHING climate, I thought I would write a little something.

Since my job, essentially, is to talk to people about anything they would like (within reason...most of the time), I have come across some interesting people and interesting quotes in my month here.

So, I'll throw out some daily quotes for ya...

Here is one from yesterday...

"Only Korean people understand the need for room salons."

And today...

"Horoscopes generally do not apply to Koreans."

Brilliance.

1 comment:

Mike said...

"Only Korean people understand the need for room salons"

So essentially only Korean people understand the need to go and get jerked off (or more) by a complete stranger before heading home to the wife and kids? Actually this is quite commonplace in Japan as well. I didn't know infidelity could also become a source of nationalistic pride.

"Horoscopes generally do not apply to Koreans."

So why are they in every newspaper, magazine and quarter gumball machine?