Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Hours

For the past three weeks I have been putting in some serious working hours. I'm averaging around 80-85 hours a week. It hasn't been that bad really and I would be a lot more eager to work these hours if it didn't include a stop over at my old school to teach the kids. However, it seems that they still can't get their shit together over there and have yet to find even one new teacher. My responsibilities officially end on August 29th there and I am counting down the hours.

4 comments:

Mike said...

80-85 hours a week eh? That's pretty rough even by my standards. I think my record so far here is like 92 hours and I pray to Baby Jesus every night that I never have to do that again.

So you plan on continuing that sort of schedule even after you leave WL?

Oh, and don't worry, they'll never get their shit together over there as long as Won is manning the helm. That place has been a slowly sinking ship for years now.

The Expat said...

After WL, I'll cut it back to 60 or so.

Open Micah said...

60 includes tutoring?

The Expat said...

No more tutoring